Philips Battery Backup Lamp A60
Stay ahead of load shedding with Philips Rechargeable Battery-Backup LED bulbs
- Built in rechargeable LI-ion battery (auto recharging)
- Batery Backup automatically activates when the power is off and the light switch is turned on
- Lasts up to 3 hours depending on charge
- Can be used as a flashlight by holding the base with your thumb and finger
- Available in warm white (3000k) and cool daylight (6500k)
- E27 and BC
- Wattage: 7.5W
- Lumen Output on AC: 700lm
I new thing that started recently!
Why would it be required, after a charge, that I am required to switch the "main switch" of for the lights/bulb to work?
I love it, Only quirk is I use mine in a lamp and it has to be on to charge. Would have been handy if I could turn it off to charge for the next power outage so now its on during day times to charge which is a bit silly but other than that it is so convenient and amazing. I love it and buying more for sure
It is still early days but I am very happy with the product so far.